Thursday, April 1, 2010

Paul McCartney at the Hollywood Bowl

All My Loving
This takes a while to load but it is totally worth it.
Just pause until it's loaded then hit play:)


Blackbird


Yesterday


Here Today
This is one of my favorite post Beatles McCartney songs. I couldn't find a video of the performance but in concert he plays a slideshow like this that is a tribute to John and it is very emotional.


Something


I can't believe that I have lived in Hollywood for almost a decade and had never been to the Hollywood Bowl until last night. I'm not a big concert goer, I only go to see people I really truly love and know all of the songs. I guess it was destined that the first time I go to the Bowl was to see Paul McCartney. The Bowl was amazing. I love outdoor venues and it is so great to be up in the hills listening to music outdoors, very cool:)

I'm not going to try to describe in detail the concert or how much I enjoyed Paul McCartney. This was my third time seeing him. It was just as amazing and just as magical as I had hoped. As I have written in another post my husband and I are HUGE fans of The Beatles and McCartney. It brought back memories for my husband and I of seeing him for one of our first dates back in 2002. The songs really carry meaning for me and there were lots of tears as well as a lot of fun and dancing. Here is the LA Times Article for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment