Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hybrid Heaven


For our third wedding anniversary, my husband surprised me with a Ford Escape Hybrid:) I'm really not much of a car person. I'm not a good driver. I would have been happy with my old car if it were safer. Unfortunately, it was a death trap. So Jeff decided that I needed a better, safer car preferably with better gas mileage. I am an SUV girl, so a little car that does well on miles was not an option. So the Escape Hybrid it is. This car gets more than double the MPG of my old SUV. Jeff did such a great job finding the perfect car for me. It has everything I want. And, it feels good to know that I'm being a little bit green. I really love this car. I love it more every time I get into it. Thanks so much my love:)

ps. I'm adding a pic of my new favorite bag, the Longchamp riding shotgun with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment