Thursday, June 17, 2010

Missed the Boat?

I just found these Farylrobin Madison heels online. The only problem is that they are sold out everywhere in white and my size (7)! I'm obsessed with tracking these down now. I blame this on two things:

1) With my recovering foot/ankle injury, heels haven't been on my radar.

and

2) Online shopping. If I hadn't been online, I wouldn't have seen these fabulous sold out heels.

Farylrobin Madison heels




These shoes can be found in limited colors and sizes at:

Zappos, Revolve Clothing (preorder), and Need Supply

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was once
    entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Also visit my webpage www.monsterbeatsphones-vip.com

    ReplyDelete