Monday, June 14, 2010

Small Crossbody

I am in search of a small crossbody bag. I would prefer something lightweight and nylon. Lightweight cotton/canvas are okay. I need it to be pretty small, just large enough to hold my id, credit card, cash, lip gloss, camera, phone and keys. I'm going to be using it for the zoo (my husband and I go to the zoo a lot!) and for the occasional trip to an amusement park. I have other great crossbody bags but I need something cheap and one that i won't care if it gets wet or dirty. Two of the below bags are in animal prints since I would be taking it to the zoo more than anything else:) Which one should I get?


Lesportsac Sofia in zewow



Lesportsac Kasey in gold




Dooney Zippered Crossbody in black




Lesportsac Kasey in pink




Roxy Crossbody in gray




Lesportsac Shellie in gold




Dooney Crossbody in black




Lesportsac Kasey in silver




And I like this Lesportsac Sofia style but in the print below...


Dandy Lion print for the above Sofia bag

1 comment: