Saturday, February 20, 2010

Good Neighbors


Things That Make a Good Neighbor

1) Quiet
2) Friendly
3) Not strange/weirdos
4) Keeps an eye on your place while you are gone
5) Picks up mail while you are away

Things that make an amazing neighbor:

Brings you homemade yummy num nums like cupcakes, rice krispy treats, pumpkin muffins, homemade butter, flan! My neighbor brought Jeff and I a slice of homemade flan. It was definitely enough for at least two servings. I must be missing mom's homemade flan so much I ate the whole thing! Jeff didn't even have a chance to try it! Thanks so much C!

Anyhow, C is a good neighbor for more reasons than that. She and I gossip about the goings on around the neighborhood. Jeff calls us the neighborhood watch. So recently we learned about a few break ins around here and I was asked by a woman down the street to start keeping an eye out. C said she would too. We've started taking down plate numbers of strange vehicles. Jeff laughs because he says we actually are the neighborhood watch now!

What do you think makes a good neighbor???

1 comment:

  1. I can totally envision you being captain detective and giving strange cars the stink eye. Haha. I agree with your ideas on what it takes to be a good/great neighbor (although I've never had a great neighbor, according to your standards (neighbors have never brought me flan, cupcakes, etc).

    ReplyDelete