Friday, February 12, 2010

More about me


A little more about myself...I'm a housewife, you know that, hmmmm... what else??? I've been married for almost three years. My husband and I fell in love at first sight (seriously.) I was 22, he was 24. We live in Hollywood with our two dogs, Kira, a thirteen year old akita, and Dexter, a seven year old pit bull. Kira is our little angel and the heart of our family. I've had her since she was a puppy and she was my first dog. When I met Jeff, we moved in together after three months of dating (yikes!). We were young and dumb and in love. We adopted Dex shortly after that, he was an abused rescue pup from a local shelter. He is such a naughty dog, but we love him anyhow.

What I like to do for fun:

take photos
hang out with my husband
cook
knit
talk with girlfriends
watch reality tv and Oprah (of course)
watch hockey
shop and obsess about new trends and clothes

and I love to run, hike, ice skate, and play tennis but I've been out of commission for several months due to ankle and foot injuries. I've been given the okay to start working out again in March so hopefully I'll be back in shape soon.


okay, trying to post photos now...

No comments:

Post a Comment