Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad Husbands, Sad Wives:(

tiger_woods_2005_wife2

tiger_woods__elin_nordegren

sandra-bullock-jesse-james

jesse

regina-lasko-and-david-letterman-married

I have been thinking the same thing that Joy on The View said today, "is this the year of bad husbands?" Unfortunately it was not difficult to come up with some high profile examples of recent cheating scandals. I could have added quite a few more to the list. Why do men do this? That is what I would like to know. I hate to pin this on all men, I know there are some good ones out there. I don't know these people and I really cannot judge them, but it seems that there is a pretty obvious pattern here. It isn't women that you often find in these scandals. Is it genetic? Or are men just dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment