Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Olvera Street

Sprint PictureMail
Sprint PictureMail
Olvera4
Sprint PictureMail
Sprint PictureMail
Olvera Street with Lauren! Lau comes to visit me very regularly but this was her first time on Olvera Street in Downtown. Olvera Street is an area that is designed to resemble a Mexican Plaza. And while it is touristy you'll also find locals enjoying good food, shops, and culture here.

The highlight for Lauren was getting to visit the churro shop that she read about in http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/.

While Olvera Street celebrates LA's Mexican history, you can also find other Latin American products. I snagged a tiny woven crossbody pouch from my parents' native Ecuador. I love things from Ecuador and I'm sad that I didn't have the foresight to buy several of them as gifts.

Sprint PictureMail

No comments:

Post a Comment