Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taco Tuesday!

Picking up Valerie for Taco Tuesday. Doesn't she look so cute in that outfit? I have the exact same top but I dont look like that in it.
Sprint PictureMail

Valerie loves Cabo Cantina. Can you see how excited she is?
Sprint PictureMail

Lauren and her drinks, she didn't realize you get two for one on Taco Tuesday. And what a classy joint, they bring them both out at once! Woo hoo!
Sprint PictureMail

Me and Val. I swear my hair had the Kardashian thing going on before I left the house.
cabo

Anyhow, my friend Valerie introduced me to this Cabo Cantina at the beach in Marina. We have Cabos here in Hollywood but this one is much better. Happy Hour is always better at the beach! In the winter when it is chilly we try to sit upstairs near the fire. Valerie and Cabo remind me of a Friends reference. It is from the episode where Monica and Rachel lose their apartment to Chandler and Joey in a bet during a trivia game contest.

Ross: Rachel claims this is her favorite movie.
Chandler: Dangerous Liaisons.
Ross: Correct. Her actual favorite movie is?
Joey: Weekend at Bernie's.

The same could be said of Valerie and Cabo. If you ask Valerie what her favorite drinks spot is, she'll probably name a posh place in Santa Monica. The truth is, it is actually Cabo Cantina! And who could blame her? It is so much fun. About a month ago we tried to go wine tasting with some out of town friends and the wine tasting place was closed:( So we drove down the PCH and stopped at every bar, Duke's, Moonshadows, they were all dead. So we drove back south and ended up at Cabo, which was totally full of people! We had the best time too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so funny! I love that episode of Friends! It's all true, I admit it. Cabo is my favorite. I'm coming clean. Haha.

    ReplyDelete