Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Sprint PictureMail

I love holidays! St Patty's isn't exactly one of my favorites but I still pull out my Snoopy tee once a year in honor of it. Sitting at a bar from 7am until people start passing out just isn't my thing anymore. When I used to live in DC my friends and I would do a St Patrick's Day bar crawl every year. That was pretty fun. I do love holidays though and I have a Peanuts tee to celebrate pretty much every holiday there is.

Here are my favorite holidays in order:

1) Christmas (It's totally the best holiday ever and I am notorious for trying to stretch it out from late November to mid January.)
2) Thanksgiving
3) The Fourth of July (Jeff proposed to me on the 4th, but that isn't why it is one of my favorites. I just love it. He proposed to me on it because he knows how much I love it.)
4) Valentine's Day
5) New Year's Eve

1 comment:

  1. I love holidays too but also agree that St Patrick's Day isn't really one of my favorites. Green just isn't my color.

    ReplyDelete