Monday, March 15, 2010

Lau and Kim

copy

Chanel Nail Color, Particulière
Sprint PictureMail

One of the best things about my friend Lau is that when she comes to visit me she does not act like a tourist. She acts like she lives here and goes everywhere normal Angelenos go. She gets her coffee bean, we go shopping, Runyon, beach, we eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at cool spots, we just hang out. No Disneyland and Getty Museum for her! She is so familiar with LA at this point that she can get in the car and get around just fine.

So she went to get a mani pedi at Beverly Hills Nail Design on Bedford and got to meet my gurl Kim Kardashian! Kim was also getting her nails done there. I am a huge Kardashian fan. Yes, I know the show is very fake but what isn't fake about it is the strong family bond that they have. The Kardashians are very close, and I don't think that can be faked for tv. I especially love the relationship between the three Kardashian sisters. Sisters are so much fun! Kisses to my sister!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Lauren took a picture with her! They look like they could be sisters.

    ReplyDelete