Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mental Health Day

Sprint PictureMail

Whenever I go to the beach I consider it a mental health day. The weather in LA was perfect today, about 85 degrees in Hollywood and 80 degrees at the beach. So I headed out in a bikini and a new cover up, with my green LeSportsac beach bag, and with my white ceramic Coffee Bean tumbler. The beach is so relaxing and peaceful. I really needed a little quality time with myself and the beach was just perfect for that today:) My friend Sheri thinks it is a little ridiculous that I need mental health days because she thinks my life is relaxing on an everyday basis. But anyhow, here are my top ways to relax and destress (in no particular order):
  • Going to the beach by myself
  • Hiking at Runyon
  • Happy hour with my girlfriends
  • A successful shopping trip
  • Cooking
  • Cleaning
  • Knitting
  • Ice skating
  • Tennis
ps. I love the ceramic tumbler. It was a gift from my friend Lauren, and I use it in place of a plastic water bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was so warm and beautiful outside, I'm jealous you were at the beach. Looks like a great mental health day!

    ReplyDelete